Information for Parents and Guests
VCash is a prepaid debit account on the VCard which has applications both on and off campus. VCash is separate and distinct from meal plan. VCash can be used both at the on-campus resources listed below, and off campus.
VCard Can Be Used For:
- Athletic and Fitness Center
- College Store
- Computer Store
- All campus dining
- Library materials checkout
- Laundry machines
- Copy machines
VCash is also accepted off campus by certain merchants.
How do I deposit funds?
A parents or guest may deposit funds online, using VISA, MasterCard or American Express by clicking GUEST DEPOSIT. A minimum deposit of $10 is required.
- The VCash account is available to every member of the Vassar community: students, faculty, staff and administrators.
- The VCash account remains active for the duration of a student's academic career.
- All funds stay in your account until it is closed upon graduation or when a student withdraws from the college. If an account is greater than $5.00 the balance will be refunded.
Campus Dining and Meal Plans
More information is available on the Campus Dining website.